- 1/2 Chocolate Cake (recipe here)
- Strawberries q.b.
- 250gr Mascarpone.
- 120gr Natural Yogurt.
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- 100 gr Chocolate branco.
- 1/2 cup Pepper Liqueur.
- 1 teaspoon of red gel coloring.
Preparation:- Start by breaking the cake in half and then into smaller pieces. Sprinkle half of the cake with the chocolate liqueur with piri-piri and set aside. Wash the strawberries, remove the stem and cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese, natural yogurt and powdered sugar.
- Heat the white chocolate broken into small squares in a bain-marie until melted. Once completely melted, add to the cheese mixture and mix well. Remove 1/4 of this mixture to another bowl where the red gel coloring is added and mix well.
- Place a little of the chocolate cake in an individual bowl, then a layer of strawberries and finish with the cheese mixture and the cheese mixture with the coloring, in order to obtain a white cream effect with red effects.(You can - if you choose not to use coloring, putting only a layer of cheese and chocolate).
- Decorate with strawberries and refrigerate.
Note: With the leftover cake you can make other desserts or freeze it.
Creation of: Hey Strawberry