- 1 Egg;
- 50gr of demerara sugar;
- 200gr of very cold strong coffee;
- 200gr of sticks de la Reine;
- 100ml of Panettone liqueur ;
- 10gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare a very strong coffee preferably using cold water.
- Dip the Palitos de la Reine one by one in the coffee, leaving the upper part without wetting.
- Arrange a layer of toothpicks on a serving plate, sprinkle with liqueur and cover with cream.
- Superimpose a new layer of toothpicks partially soaked in coffee and water again with liqueur.
- Cover with the remaining cream and finish sprinkling with cocoa powder.
It can be served immediately, or kept in the fridge until ready to eat.
Created by: Temptations on the Table