- 250g Mascarpone;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 20 La Reine sticks;
- 1 cup of coffee without sugar;
- 3 tablespoons of Chocolicor Premium Tiramisu Cream Liqueur;
- Sugar-free cocoa powder.
- Separate the yolks from the whites;
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is whitish;
- Add the Mascarpone cheese and mix well;
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and slowly add them to the previous preparation;
- Mix the cold coffee and the liqueur in a bowl and soak the La Reine sticks;
- Place half of the toothpicks in the bottom of a terrine, cover them with half of the mixture made with the eggs.
- Place the rest of the toothpicks and cover everything with the leftover mixture. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours (ideally 12 hours).
Before serving, sprinkle the Tiramisu with cocoa powder.
Creation of: the pink pepper