- 1 roll of fresh puff pastry;
- 4 apples;
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (agave, honey or brown sugar);
- 2 class M eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of Chocolate Liqueur with Piri-Piri ;
- Cinnamon and ginger powder, to taste
- 1 handful of medronhos (or raspberries, blueberries, currants...);
- Chocolate liqueur with Piri-Piri .
- Take to oven for 10 minutes.
- Wash the apples and cut into medium thick slices.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden and the apple is baked.
- Decorate with the medronhos (roasts are very ugly, I recommend putting them only at the end).
- Brush generously with the liqueur.