- 180ml semi-skimmed milk;
- 65gr of Sugar;
- salt whistle;
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Powdered Coffee;
- 115gr of Cooking Chocolate (half-bitter);
- 20gr of Corn Starch (Maisena);
- 60ml of Licor Creme de Chocolate & Whisky Premium;
- Bring 160ml of milk to a white pan (keep 20ml), sugar, salt and coffee for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the sugar is completely dissolved;
- Add the chocolate broken into small pieces and leave for another 5 minutes or until completely melted;
- In a small bowl, dissolve the corn starch in the remaining milk and add it to the pan, stirring well until it thickens.
- Here, they thicken until the desired texture - I left it for another 5 minutes, until I was able to pass the spatula in the middle and make a "path", taking time until the two sides come together;
- Remove from the heat and immediately add the liqueur, mixing well (if you don't like alcohol, you can simply not put it on).
- Let it cool completely at room temperature and then put it in the fridge for 2 hours!
Created by: Nessinha Coutinho