Almond and condensed milk bonbons
- 1 can of condensed milk (325gr.);
- 100 gr. almond flour;
- 20 gr. poop oil;
- M & M's qb;
- Red Velvet Premium liqueur ;
- Red food coloring.
- Mix almond flour with condensed milk and coconut oil.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for about 12 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Tender small spheres (put some poop oil on your hands to make it easier), insert an M&M in each sphere.
- Using a toothpick draw lines simulating blood cases on the spheres.
- Cover the bottom of a glass bowl with Red Velvet Liqueur and arrange the bonbons.