- 150gr of sugar;
- 1 egg M ;
- 240gr of regular coconut yogurt* ;
- 100ml of coconut oil*
- 80 ml of coffee;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ;
- 180gr unleavened wheat flour ;
- 60 gr of cocoa;
- 15gr of yeast;
- 100gr of chocolate chips.
Ingredients (for the sauce)
- 150gr of chocolate chips;
- 25ml of whipping cream;
- 25ml Chocolate Liqueur with Coconut .
- If you don't like coconut, you can use regular yogurt.
- You can use normal oil instead of coconut.
- If you don't consume coffee, you can replace it with hot water.
- It doesn't have to be Nuggets, you can use chocolate chips. (preferably with 48% Cocoa, i.e. semi-bitter or Cooking).
- In a mold for 12 muffins, pour the mixture obtained (about 2 scoops of ice cream in each mold).
- Place the syrup obtained over the muffins.