- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 1 tablespoon of oil;
- Chocolate chips q.b.;
- 1 pinch of ground salt q.b;
- 1 tablespoon of milk;
- 1 medium cup of tea;
- 1 ovo class M / L;
- Caramel Liqueur with Premium Salt Flower.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in the cup;
- Add the oil, milk and egg to the cup and mix everything until you get a paste;
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again;
- Take the mixture to the microwave for about 1-2 minutes at maximum power. However, you will have to pay attention to the microwave so that the brownie does not overcook;
- Finally, sprinkle your brownie with the caramel liqueur.
Creation of: Headache Sweets