- 3 cups of pitted sour cherries (or cherries);
- 80 ml + 1 tablespoon of Cherry Liqueur;
- 250 ml of milk (1 cup);
- 250 ml of Greek yogurt (or cream);
- 4 egg yolks;
- 125 ml of sugar (1/2 cup);
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take it to the freezer and, with a fork, stir regularly to break up the ice crystals or after 2 hours put it in the ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Leave at least 12 hours in the freezer.
- Serve drizzled with the liqueur and macerated cherries.
Created by: Temptations on the Table