- 180gr of Softened Butter Primor Butter;
- 120gr of Rice Flour;
- 180gr of Wheat Flour without Yeast;
- 2 Class L Eggs + 2 Gems;
- 225gr of White Sugar (+ to decorate);
- 1 teaspoon of Yeast;
- 120ml of Milk;
- 1 coffee of Cinnamon;
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest;
- 1/2 tsp of salt #MarcaMarnoto and Nectonsa;
- 1 spoon of Sweet Rice Liqueur by Chocolicor.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C;
- In a bowl, mix the sugar well with the lemon zest;
- Add the butter and beat until it forms a fluffy cream;
- Add the eggs and yolks one by one and beat well;
- Add the milk, liqueur, salt and Cinnamon and mix well again (I used Cake Boss from Haeger);
- Finally, add the sifted flour and yeast and mix everything with the help of a spatula;
- Place in a 12 muffin tin, leaving a finger of space for them to rise. And of course, put some sugar on top;
- Bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can use rims, paper cups, whatever you want.
If you like cinnamon more, add more cinnamon. If you like more lemon, add more lemon.
Creation of: Nessinha Coutinho