Ingredients for the Cake:
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk with Cocoa*;
- 2 eggs;
- 100gr of Melted Butter;
- 100gr of Unleavened Wheat Flour;
- 1 Teaspoon of Yeast.
* or 1 Can of regular Condensed Milk + 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Soup
- 200gr of Milk Chocolate with Salted Caramel (Pantagruel Chocolates);
- 50ml of cream
- 20gr of Cream Caramels (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Premium Caramel and Salt Flower Liqueur.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C;
- In a bowl, add the condensed milk with the eggs and the butter and mix well;
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and mix with the help of a spatula;
- Bake in a pre-greased 1.5L shape for about 40 to 45 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the topping, just add all the ingredients and melt in a bain-marie.
Created by: Nessinha Coutinho