- 85gr of Noz Pecan;
- 75gr of Melted Butter;
- 220gr of Unleavened Wheat Flour;
- 1 teaspoon of Yeast;
- 1/2 tsp of salt;
- 125gr of Brown Sugar;
- 2 Class L Eggs;
- 100ml of Milk;
- 15ml of Lemon Juice or Vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Flavor (Optional).
Ingredients for the topping:
- 200gr of Milk/Cream Caramels;
- 80ml of Cream;
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt #MarcaMarnoto and Nectonsa;
- 1 teaspoon of Caramel Liqueur with Flower of Salt by Chocolicor.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C;
- In a bowl, place the milk and lemon juice and leave for about 2 minutes;
- Add the butter, eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar and mix well until obtaining a homogeneous cream;
- Add the sifted flour and yeast and mix with the help of a spatula;
- Finally, also involve the Pecan Nuts (so that they do not sink, first cover the Nuts with flour);
- Place the mixture in a previously greased 1.5 liter mold and bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
To the roof, place all the ingredients in a microwave-safe container and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring constantly until the desired texture is obtained. (don't forget that as the caramel cools it will get harder).
This cake should be made and eaten in 2 days (hence it's smaller), as it tends to get drier. The caramel itself will also get harder over time.
Cake created by: Nessinha Coutinho