- 60 g of almonds with skin;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 125 g of butter;
- 300 g of 70% dark chocolate (tablet);
- 9 eggs (size M);
- 2+2 tablespoons of cocoa powder Royal;
- 1 tablespoon of pink pepper;
- 30 ml per day Chocolate Liqueur with Piripiri;
- 250 g of fresh raspberries;
- 1 dessert spoon of powdered sugar from Royal.
Preparation:- Grease a shape and place a disc of parchment paper on the bottom. Grease the paper a little and sprinkle the sides of the mold with cocoa powder.
- Grind the almonds with half the sugar until they are reduced to a kind of flour.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with the butter in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Let it cool down a bit.
- Beat the remaining sugar with the yolks.
- Add the melted chocolate to the eggnog, slowly and stirring constantly.
- Beat the egg whites until they form peaks (without being stiff).
- Add the crushed almonds to the cream with the chocolate and add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, the pink pepper and the liqueur.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Gradually add the whites and mix slowly, without beating.
- Pour the dough into the pan, reserving about 1/3 to use as a frosting on the cake.
- Take it to the oven, preheated to 150º C, for about 25 to 30 minutes if you want it undercooked, or a little longer if you want it to be fully cooked.
- After cold, unmold and cover with the reserved mousse.
- Sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder.
- Arrange the raspberries and sprinkle with a little powdered sugar if you want.
Created by: Temptations on the Table